Fayette offers an online payment system called PaySchools Central. PaySchools Central provides all parents in our district with an easy way to pay for nearly every school expense: student fees, lunch accounts, preschool, and optional fees such as field trips and prom tickets, all in one place. Fees paid online will not incur an internet convenience fee. This can all be done in convenience of your own home through an easy-to-use online portal:


or while on the go with a convenient mobile app, available at google play or itunes store.:

PaySchools Mobile

Click on the PaySchools Central button to visit the portal, where you can create your account..

Creating a PaySchools Central account is easy, quick and free! Simply add your child to the system using their student ID number and some other basic information. Next, the system will take you through a step-by-step registration process. Once your account is created, you will find a variety of features that will make the management of your student’s fees easier. For more information on how PaySchools Central will make your school payments easy to manage, visit:

We are pleased to offer our parents a streamlined online payment system that will provide you with a faster, easier, and more convenient option for paying school fees for your entire family. For further questions regarding PaySchools Central, contact:

Kelly Bentley 419-237-2573 or  Becky Short 419-237-3974


Print This Article
400 E. Gamble Rd, Fayette, OH 43521
Board Phone: 419-237-2573
Board Fax: 419-237-3125
JH/HS Phone: 419-237-2114
Elementary Phone: 419-237-2776
Fax: 419-237-4306
© 2019.Fayette Local School District. All Rights Reserved.
Students, employees, guests and visitors can report violations of the technical standards or any accessibility concerns to the Web Accessibility Coordinator, including requests to provide access or notification to the District of content or functionality that is inaccessible by emailing webmaster@fayettesch.org. Individuals seeking to obtain information regarding how to file formal complaints regarding Section 504 is a part of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or the Americans with Disabilities Act should visit www.ADA.gov <https://www.ada.gov/> or contact either the Elementary or High School Principals, who are the District's Compliance Officers.