- Type https://fayette.ps.nwoca.org/public into the address bar.
- Click on the create account button at the bottom of the page. This will allow you to have 1 log in account for all your students in the district.
- Create your account including your first and last name, email address. You will then create your own username and password. It can be anything you want it to be.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and put in your child's information. You will need to type their name, access id and password and your relationship to them. Make sure you type the access ID and password exactly how it appears on your letter for each child (both are case sensitive). You will use 1 line for each child you have access for.
- View the information.
- Remember to log off when you are finished.
- If you do not know your Confidential Id or Pasword please contact the school office at 419-237-2776 or email email@example.com
NOTE: The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue
percentage across from a class. The Grades History tab will show you the grades your child received in previous grading periods. The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your student and the School Bulletin tab has current announcements for our school.